1) Validity of Web Space / Domain name registration is for 1 year from the date of account creation / date of registration unless otherwise specified
2) The service entitlement / features are not transferable
4) Payment has to be sent before the due date mentioned in the invoice failing which account will be deactivated
5) Accounts cannot be used for any of the following purpose: Bulk mail, Spamming or sending UCE ( unsolicited commercial mail ), software piracy, distribution of pornographic material, Publishing of obscene pictures, hacking or attempting to use machine or network resources for unlawful / illegal purposes or any other illegal activity. Any account violating these rules will be terminated without notice if notification comes from concerned department and no refunds will be issued, not withstanding penal provisions under the Indian Cyber laws enacted by the Govt. of India from time to time.
6) Space2host does not and will not support in debugging ASP/ASP.NET/PHP/JAVA scripts related issues. If you cannot get your scripts to work properly, consult the Microsoft website or one of the readily available books about ASP/PHP/JAVA. Please Upload content without Virus, FTP Service not supported by any Anti-Virus filtering. Please use complex passwords for FTP and Mailboxes while creating the service.
7) Data transfer charges per month will be applicable for clients who exceeds the bandwidth limit set for respective plans by the company.
8) 30 days advance notice is required for withdrawal of service from clients for the following services VPS, Dedicated server hosting and Co-location hosting
9) Services are provided on ‘as is where’ basis. Space2host cannot and will not be held liable for any loss, damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential that may arise out of use of space2host’s services.
10) Space2host is not responsible for the sanctity or authenticity of web contents of any website uploaded by their clients.
11) Space2host reserves the right to alter, amend or change these policies at any time. All accounts are required to comply with any changes made to these policies while their account are active. Notification of any major changes to the policies will be emailed to all accounts
12) Renewal account are advised to pay the annual charges before due date of their accounts to avoid deactivation.
13) Service specifications and pricing subject to change without notice
14) Space2host reserves the right to register / renew / transfer domain names of the existing / new customers.
15) 30 days money back guarantee is for web hosting and not domain name registration after adjusting the taxes. The amount will be refunded only if the reason/explanation given by the client is found genuine and satisfying to the management of space2host
16) Backup Policy: Customers are expected to keep/download a copy of their web contents and emails locally, Space2host maintains backup of web content/database for the purpose of disaster recovery/restoration and not available on request by customers on individual basis.Space2host does not maintain backup of emails or email LOG
17) Payment Gateway disclaimer policy: Space2host and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person’s contacted through the site is made at the user’s own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
18) Space2host and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ”as is” without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. Space2Host and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Space2Host and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
19) The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Space2host may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of Space2host and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Space2Host is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Space2host of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by Space2host
20) Technical support is available for standard web sites with standard features supported by server, but in case the client wants to run customized applications then prior notification is necessary as the support involves additional cost.
21) Migration / Upgrade support is available during business hours and any other technical support services after business hours comes under commercials for VPS, VDS and Dedicated Server clients
22) All Legal matters subject to Chennai jurisdiction.
23) Domain Name Registration/Renewal will be done only for space2host clients. No support will be available for transferring domain name out of space2host.
24) Space2host is not responsible for virus attack and security of web content as customer needs to upload content without virus and upgrade the CMS to latest /secure version.
25) Mail Backup will not be provided for mails inside web mail folders. Clients are requested to download the mails regularly through local mail client.
26) Raw Log Files available in customer control panel only. Customer can download the logs if required, Space2host does not store any customer log files.
27) Bulk Mailing – Clients are requested not to send bulk mails in any form (solicited or unsolicited or commercial mails). The service will be deactivated if client is found sending bulk mails without notification. Clients should not send more than 200 mails per day on regular basis through single email id. Sending more than 200 mails per day may involve commercials and may need server admins approval.
28) Resource Usage – In a Shared Hosting environment we can’t allow a single website or databases or Mail services to use any of the system resources more than 10% for a period longer than 60 seconds will be deactivated immediately with out any notifications and your web site will remain stopped until you are able to resolve this issue in a local development environment and ensure this type of usage will not repeat.
29) Scheduled Maintenance – To ensure optimal performance and security of the Services, Space2host will routinely perform maintenance on a regularly scheduled basis within its published maintenance windows. This may require specific Services to be suspended during the maintenance period. Space2host schedules maintenance windows according to its policies. Service unavailability due to scheduled maintenance will be excluded from “Your” uptime calculations for availability. Space2host will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify “You” in advance of any scheduled maintenance that may adversely affect “Your” Services
30) Emergency Maintenance – Under certain circumstances Space2host may need to perform emergency maintenance, such as security patch installation or hardware replacement. Space2host will not be able to provide “You” with advanced notice in case of emergency maintenance. Service unavailability due to emergency maintenance will be excluded from the uptime calculations.
31) UPTIME – Space2host shall provide at least 99.9% Service Availability, measured on a per calendar month basis. For the purpose of the Services, “Service Availability” is defined as the ability caused by issues beyond Space2host’s reasonable control, including denial of service or similar attacks, mail bombs,upstream network downtime, DNS resolution, Domain Name expiration, Internet availability, SYN attacks, and other events or any other Force Majeure event will be excluded from Service Availability calculations and for the same Space2host shall not be in any way liable.
We're committed to ensuring the security of our infrastructure and our users' data.
Each of the facilities we colocate with enforces multiple layers of security via a variety of technological and human measures. Beyond that, all our equipment is in locked cages
We enforce strict filtering rules to ensure that Space2host can only communicate using their allowed IP addresses in RDP and SSH Connectivities. This prevents Space2host from spoofing other Space2host' IPs or performing man-in-the-middle attacks on our private network.
Space2host themselves operate within Parallesl Virtuozzo or KVM virtualization, which ensures that each Nodes has its own kernel and userspace, which are fully separate from other Nodes. This ensures that a malicious node cannot access either the host itself or other node's resources
Report - Abuse : If you've witnessed abuse or suspected abuse originating from our space2host network, please contact our support Team ([email protected]). Include logs of the offending activity if possible.
Report - Security Issues : If you believe you've identified a security concern with the Space2host platform or our network, we ask that you contact our Support Team ([email protected])
Scope: This acceptable use policy ("AUP") is an integral part of the Contract between Space2host and the Customer
User Instructions: The Customer must comply with separate user instructions concerning the Services. The Customer shall provide reasonable cooperation with regard to investigations on suspected breaches of the Contract.
Customer's Legal Compliance: The Customer must comply with applicable laws and regulations. For example, the Customer must have necessary rights to use the content which has been uploaded in the Service by or on behalf of the Customer.
Illegal or Offensive Use of Services: The Customer is not entitled to use the Services for purposes which Space2host deems to be illegal or offensive. If the Customer is uncertain whether or not its use of the Services could be deemed illegal or offensive, the Customer should contact Space2host in advance and request permission. For example, Space2host considers the following actions or content to be illegal or offensive:
1) Use of the Services in connection with fraudulent activities
2) Storage or transfer of, or linking to, content that violates trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property rights, or contributes to the said violations
3) Storage or transfer of, or linking to, content that is harassing or excessively violent, inciting to hate or violence, or threatening with violence
4) Storage or transfer of, or linking to child pornography or content containing non-consensual sexual acts
5) Promotion of illegal material or products
6) Unauthorized access to, or attempting to access, systems, networks or data
7) Use of a user account or computing without the owner's authorisation
8) Collection of user information such as email addresses without the consent of the person identified (phishing)
9) Monitoring of network traffic or data without authorization
10) Mass Emailing: If the Customer wishes to use the Services for sending of bulk e-mail or other mass communications, the Customer must first receive Space2host's written consent.
11) Disruptive Use of Services. The Customer may use, investigate, and modify the operating environment of the Services only within the limits of the user instructions. The Customer may not use the Services in any way that causes security risks to the Service or interferes with the operation of the Services. For example, Space2host considers the following actions to be disruptive on the operation of the Services:
11.1) Intentional or careless use of the Services in excess of a typically expected server load, such as continuosly high CPU or I/O use rate
11.2) Intentional or careless configuration of servers that enables unauthorized third party access or otherwise lacks adequate security requirements
11.3) Measures which are mainly aimed to circumvent, or interfere with, the monitoring, controlling, or charging of the Services by Space2host
II. Information We Collect: Ecommerce may request or collect personally identifiable information from online users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where users are invited to volunteer such information.
The data we collect is information that identifies you personally, some examples (but not all) being: name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone numbers, website URLs, credit card information, and other billing information. This information is used for billing, marketing and service purposes for the products or services you purchase. With this information, you can expect to receive billing notices, renewal reminders, informational and marketing emails, and important service related correspondence. If you do not wish to provide us with this information or do not wish to receive communications from us, do not sign up.
When you create a helpdesk account, we also request to collect your gender and date of birth under the My Profile tab. This information is used in generalized demographic information, and not reported externally with any personally identifying information.
Cookies may also be used by third party affiliate sites to verify any purchase you make so that they track their earned commissions. The affiliate tracking cookies only tag your purchase from their referral site to ours and do not personally identify you in any way to the third party
III. What are Cookies?: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Ecommerce and our marketing partners, affiliates, third-party providers, or analytics or service providers such as google analytics. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, not individual consumers. We, however, may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
IV. Log Files: Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. None of the information stored in the log files is linked to personally identifiable information.
Behavioral Targeting/Re-Targeting: We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
V. How we use this information: Ecommerce may use the personally identifiable information collected by Ecommerce to contact customers regarding products and services offered by Ecommerce, its trusted affiliates, independent contractors, and business partners. We may also share some of this information with our agents/service providers of products and services that you purchase from Ecommerce. We may also use this information for research purposes regarding the effectiveness of our website services, marketing, advertising and sales efforts.
VI. Disclosure of Information: Ecommerce may also disclose aggregated, anonymous data based on information collected from users to investors and potential partners. In such cases, only statistical information will be disclosed and personally identifiable data will be kept strictly confidential. In the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personally identifiable information may be transferred as part of the transaction
Purchase of some products or services offered by agents/service providers of Ecommerce implies consent to share necessary customer information with these agents/service providers. Upon purchase of these products or services you will be bound by the agents/service providers Privacy Policies as linked below:
Domain Registrations: TuCows (https://opensrs.com/privacy-policy/) and Resellerclub(http://www.resellerclub.com/terms/privacy.html)
SSL Certificates: Comodo (https://www.comodo.com/repository/privacy-policy.php)
We use various credit card processing companies (Paypal, Alipay, and Authorize.net) to bill you for our services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes. No other third party services are used to provide the services you purchase from us, thusly no personally identifiable information is provided beyond our service.
VII. Special Offers and Updates: Our customers and users will occasionally receive newsletters or e-mails with information on products, services, or special offers
On some occasions, it may also be necessary to send out service-related announcements. In most cases, users may not opt-out of these communications. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. You may deactivate your account by creating a cancellation request ticket in your hosting control panel, by contacting us via live chat or at +91-44-24710934
VIII. Legal Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personally identifiable information when required by law, if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary and required to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, subpoena or other legal process served on Ecommerce.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We may disclose your personal information if Ecommerce is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. We may also disclose it to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
IX. Maintenance and Security of Information: The information provided to Ecommerce is saved and may be stored on one or more databases directly or indirectly maintained by Ecommerce. Ecommerce employs industry-standard security measures as outlined in the Account Information Security (AIS) program to protect the confidentiality of the information. Machines that store sensitive customer information are kept in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS). These machines are heavily secured and firewalled, protected on an internal network, and backups are kept physically protected in secure location
While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur; we make every effort to prevent such occurrences. Any other particularly sensitive information, such as credit card numbers collected for commercial transactions, is encrypted prior to transmission by you to Ecommerce.
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using transport layer security (TLS). To learn more about TLS, follow this link: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5246
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us by ticket in your hosting control panel, by live chat, or by calling us at +91-44-24710934
X. Access to Personally Identifiable Information: If your personally identifiable information changes, you may update it by making the changes within your user control panel. Alternatively, you may inform us of any changes by contacting us by ticket in your hosting control panel, by live chat, or by calling us at +91-44-24710934
Blog: Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us by ticket in your hosting control panel, by live chat, or by calling us at914424710934. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know that we are unable to do so and why.
Testimonials: We display personal customer testimonials on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us by ticket in your hosting control panel, by live chat, or by calling us at +91-44-24710934
Affiliate Program: If you choose to use our affiliate program, we will ask you for your name, email, website, name on check, full address, phone number, company name, GST ,PAN. Ecommerce stores this information for the purpose of tracking the success of our affiliate program, and arranging payment to affiliates
Single Sign-On: You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Twitter, Facebook Connect, LinkedIn, Google . These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network
XI. Your Responsibility: You are responsible for the security of your login usernames and passwords. Make sure you keep them in a safe place and do not share them with others. Always remember to logout after your session ends to ensure that others cannot access your private personally identifiable information. You should take this precaution even if you are not using a public computer, such as at a library or internet café, and even when using a private computer in your home.
Space2host cloud server data and backup is stored in respective Data Center locations only i.e Germany, Singapore & USA.